– BAKING –
Banana bread is one of the easiest things ever to bake! it is such a great thing to bake if you have some bananas that are turning brown. Everyone loves a good banana bread so you can’t go wrong!
– LETS GET STARTED-
Ingredients that you will need –
100g softened butter
175g caster sugar
2 large eggs
2 ripe bananas ( mashed )
225g self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp milk
Equipment that you will need –
1. Preheat the oven to 180oc / Fan 160oC/ Gas 4
2. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
3. Measure out all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat until well blended.
4. Spoon the mixture into the tin and level out the mixture.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour, until well risen and golden brown. When you put a skewer in the cake, it should come out clean.
6. Once baked, leave to cool in the tin for a few minutes then pull it out by the baking paper and leave on a cooling wire to cool down. Once cooled down, peel of the baking paper.
7. When cool, it is ready to serve. Enjoy 🙂
Do you like banana bread?
LETS BE FRIENDS!
Follow my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sophia_tranterxxx/
Follow my Twitter – https://twitter.com/sophiatranterxo